Wednesday 14 January 2015

Ahlan Wa sahlan 2015




Dear  2014 ...
It’s  been a rough year..
And from that I learnt  many things from you..
There was time I failed in certain things,
And I felt down,
And some time I got hurt,
And I got upset,
But I didn’t gave up,
I learnt my mistakes,
And I find strength to fixed things,
Some time I just stood up to move on with whatever I have..
So..Thank you 2014, ..
For making me stronger and smarter through all the times  Xp

And those all happy, sweet moments,..
It will never be forgotten :’) <3


So now 2015…
New adventures awaits..
I know it’s gonna be harder,
But that’s how Allah trains and tests his servants ..
And I know there is an end..
this life, 
It's a journey to the internity,
 a journey to prepare every equipments to the internity ..
InsyaAllah..

and...
urmm..
 this year..
I will not seing my  favourite senior in the campus anymore ..
Its not a big thing though...
although....maybe a little bit  lacking of  motivation source Xp

Imissyousenior ;3

Ahlan Wa sahlan 2015  
;D


2 comments: