Saturday 1 November 2014

Precious Memory






 I was watching this great series of drama,..
and suddenly my focus goes on the book behind the laptop..
I remembered back, and I know it was my old diary..
 I was curios to know what I've wrote,
I found a lot of precious things happened in my past..
So that was a photo of five bestfriends among that I had.. 
and yeah I still had them for nowadays..
only that we are barely sees each other, since 2008,
one of them is Balqis and I just met her this morning :3 
another thing was that boarding pass  I collected,
I have those form all along when I was studying high school, MRSM Tawau.. which now is MRSM Mustapha..
it's like 550 KM from my place, so most of the time I took flight..
thank you very much mom n dad for every tickets. hu3
everything I wrote just flashback in my mind..
like that drama I watched, . so much of flashbacks..haha 
and yeah.. theres a lot of things happened,
sometime I remembered the bad things..
but most of the time were great,
It was 3years ago..
and Im gonna keep that precious diary and that memories,
 this is one thing that I wrote ..
 " enjoy the little things, 
someday you'll look back
 and realize they were big things"

I love myself, family and friends,
Thank You Allah,.. for the life I had :')


No comments:

Post a Comment